A priest with a lightsaber?
With these adventures and anecdotes, Fr. Roderick Vonhogen shares his experiences in new media, from its earliest days to the present. Whether he's blogging, podcasting, or posting videos, Fr. Roderick knows the importance of making a personal connection, and his experiences illustrate how the church is at work in all generations, using all forms of media to reach the world for Christ. You'll learn:
Each chapter in this book is entertaining as well as instructive, told from the perspective of a Catholic new media trailblazer.
- How to talk faith with Jedi, Wookiees, and Stormtroopers
- Why 50,000 Harry Potter fans would listen to a priest
- Which superheroes can help you discover your vocation
- Why fairy tales and video games can be good for the soul
- How couch potatoes can start moving toward health and holiness
- What Pope Francis can teach you about communication
Get the audiobook here.
Fr. Roderick Vonhögen studied social communications in Rome and has traveled the world to initiate countless Catholic new media projects focused on education and evangelization. A producer, blogger, speaker and media host, Fr. Roderick is the founder and CEO of Star Quest Production Network (SQPN), a multimedia organization that uses the media for religious information, evangelization, catechesis, formation, and education.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to submit a review.