This collection includes the saint's writings and early sources documenting his life and societal impact, including:
This two-volume, paperback set is not sold separately.
- Complete writings of St. Francis
- First and Second Lives by Thomas of Celano
- Longer and Shorter Lives by St. Bonaventure
- Legend of the Three Companions
- Legend of Perugia
- Mirror of Perfection
- Little Flowers of Saint Francis
- Sacrum Commercium
- Shorter Contemporary Testimonies
Ordained in 1927, Marion A. Habig, OFM was the author of many books, including The Franciscan Book of Saints.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to submit a review.