Set of 3 DVDs
The fourth in a series of Bible studies based on Proverbs 31, Legacy of Love offers tools to fully engage with your teens and young adults. Applying sacred Scripture, Church teaching, and pastoral wisdom, Kimberly Hahn helps you explore:
The three-DVD set (six complete sessions) contains Kimberly Hahn's lively presentation of the Legacy of Love material to a live seminar audience.
- How to develop a positive approach to the teen years
- Strategies for coping with teenage rebellion and setting clear boundaries
- Tips for nurturing the teenage soul
- How to prepare young adults for healthy dating and courtship
- Becoming an in-law and the joys of being a grandparent
Also available as a book!
Kimberly Hahn is the author of Chosen and Cherished: Biblical Wisdom for Your Marriage; Graced and Gifted: Biblical Wisdom for the Homemaker's Heart; Beloved and Blessed: Biblical Wisdom for Family Life; and Life-Giving Love: Embracing God's Beautiful Design for Marriage, and coauthor with her husband, Scott, of Rome Sweet Home: Our Journey to Catholicism. She a frequent conference speaker on topics related to marriage and family life. Kimberly and Scott have six children and four grandchildren.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to submit a review.